1. Perform a sensitivity test before use - see below.
2. Do not add peroxide and do not mix with permanent hair dyes. The colour in the tube is intended for direct use.
3. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
4. The colour is not intended for colouring eyelashes and eyebrows.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Colours may temporarily discolour the skin.
7. The final colour shade depends on the initial hair colour, their structure and hair quality.
8. Frequent washing of hair, swimming in the sea and pool, staying in the sun and in the solarium can cause the colour to fade.
9. The colour only works on lightened / bleached hair. It does not work on natural brown and however dark coloured hair!
Patch & Strand Test:
1. Apply the colour to the skin on the forearm or behind the ear, where the skin is most sensitive.
2. Watch for redness, itching, stinging or burning. After half an hour, rinse the colour with water.
3. If there is no adverse reaction on the skin, you can colour your hair after 24 hours.
4. Do not use the colour in case of negative effect. An allergic reaction may occur.
5. Do not colour your hair if you have irritated and damaged scalp
Instructions for applying the colour:
* Wash your hair with shampoo, rinse well and dry with a towel.
* Apply the colour to damp hair. Mix the colour in a plastic bowl and then apply with a brush (or just your fingers) to the desired part of hair. Apply the colour evenly.
* Wear protective gloves when applying the colour. To prevent discolouration of the face and ears, apply cream or vaseline before colouring.
* Before applying the colour, avoid applying the cream or vaseline to the hair, the colour may not stick to these greasy areas.
Leave the colour on for at least 30 minutes.
Warming up the hair with a hair dryer will intensify the end result.
Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water, do not use shampoo and then use a conditioner, which you then rinse.
Then dry the hair with a towel and style as usual.
Colours are not tested on animals.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!